Customer Service Coordinator
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Hong Kong
- Job Advert Description
• Implement and coordinate specifically nominated Safety agreements and/or Life raft rental agreements.
• To coordinate all service related jobs, receive and register enquiries/orders in the system and ensuring all the information is correct.
• Follow up with customer on quotations.
• To identify order building opportunities through telephone sales expertise
• To coordinate with spares centres, logistics for smooth delivery of the goods
• To use customer specific due date information related to safety in order to pro-actively promote our products and services to any customer and to meet our contractual obligations for signed customers.
• Provide technical support and advice to customers.
• Support and assist Sales in conceptualising and pricing of fleet agreements.
• To register and maintain fleet agreement information into the IT systems available.
• To report and take corrective action contribute to sales budgets are achieved and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
• To follow up complaints/non compliances through improvement/complaint system in place
• To check that the order value maintains within the existing authorised credit limits and policies
• Duly follows Safety Service Operational Manual and local operation procedures.
• Responsible for up keeping good QHSSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Security & Environmental) practices as laid down by the company during the employment at all time.
• Any other duties assigned by the manager.
• Formal education in engineering/technical studies or relevant work experience
• Experience from the marine industry and technical experience is essential
• Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
• Strong interpersonal understanding with an awareness of different cultures within the customer base, team and organisation
• Fluent English - both in writing and speaking
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
• Ability to systematically work independently and in a team
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec Group has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
- Closing Date