Offshore Service Technician Oil & Rigs
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Australia - Perth
- Job Advert Description
- Carry out detailed visual inspection, functional testing and servicing of equipment and inform the customer of any deficiency and recommendations to correct.
- Complete all documentation associated with each service order as applicable in a timely and accurate manner and have customer sign for proper record keeping and customer invoicing.
- Deliver pre-job, in-progress and post-job briefs to customer and any other third party involved in the service task.
- Valid Passport.
- A valid Driver’s Licence.
- A licence to perform High Risk Work.
- Commitment to OH&S.
- Previous experience/ certification for maintenance and service of High Pressure FFE systems such as CO2 and water mist systems.
- Excellent customer service.
- Flexibility to travel at short notice and offsite for extended periods offshore.
- Previous experience working in the Maritime and Offshore Industry.
- Current Certificate II in Asset Maintenance (Fire Protection Systems).
- BOSIET or T- BOSIET.
- Closing Date