Safety Service Technician
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
- Under regulatory guidance to conduct Safety Service business in the country or place through effective planning and efficient execution in designated port locations.
- Applying the company's quality standard and Safety Service Concept routines according to corporate objectives when executing service work.
- All service work is carried out according to the company’s safety standards, the company’s safety guideline when working onboard, when working in the workshop and other relevant safety standards valid at the place of work.
- Follow apprentice program provided by the company.
- Any other task as and when assigned by Technical Service Manager or Safety Supervisor.
- Engineering/technical studies with relevant work experience as Safety Service Technician.
- GCE “N”, “O” level or ITE.
- Service oriented and safety minded approach.
- Versatile and adaptable to varied working conditions.
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Systematic and accurate nature
- Able to work on irregular hour/weekends/Public Holidays.
- Closing Date