Warehouse Operations Manager
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
- Manage warehouse team including forklift drivers, storemen and coordinators.
- Set up and manage warehouse operational processes to optimise operations including “Goods Receiving”, “Order Packing”, “Reverse Logistics”.
- Manage stock inventory.
- Prepare documentation such as Packing List, Delivery Note, Dangerous Goods Declaration.
- Undertake a hands-on approach for all above warehouse activities.
- Develop and coach team members for an efficient workforce.
- Prepare operations review meetings with cross function teams to ensure smooth process flow.
- Adhere to company compliance and regulatory bodies policies and licensing requirements.
- The position reports to Managing Director SEA
- Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience managing warehousing operations in offshore, marine and aviation sector is preferred.
- Strong leadership with good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in ERP systems for Warehouse and Inventory Management Applications (e.g. IFS, WMS etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities.
- Closing Date