- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
- Work with the Manager to understand the scope of the Division requirements; review materials, timelines, activities, and documentation.
- Responsible for supporting Division inventory resources and purchasing requirements.
- Assist in the monitoring and tracking budget expenses, inventory levels, reporting, and adherence to timelines or schedules.
- Minimum GCE “O”
- Experience in Purchasing / Inventory movement
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Candidates who can start work immediately would added advantage
- Closing Date