Marine Marketing Manager - Americas
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Houston, USA - Fort Lauderdale
- Job Advert Description
This position can be based in Pasadena, TX or Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Working for the Marine Marketing Manager, alongside a team of marketing professionals and the regional Sales Directors and VP’s the main purpose of the Marine Marketing Manager – Americas role will be to deliver our marine marketing strategy into the US region:
· Creating copy to use in press releases, literature etc. to promote our key products and services and promote our attendance at various events and exhibitions
· Taking a lead role in the organisation and execution of our US based events and exhibitions
· Organising and facilitating the creation of marine based literature to meet the needs of our US customer base
· Work with the global marketing team to lead and support the launch of new products, services, campaigns and sales initiatives into the US market
· Seek and coordinate sponsorship activities to help build the company brand and build customer relationships
· Seek and coordinate advertising activities to help build the company brand and build customer relationships
· Coordination of photoshoots to ensure we have up-to-date, high impact imagery to use to promote our offerings
· Work with the global marketing team to help generate content for both our website and social media pages
· Support the regional Sales Directors and VP’s with marketing assets to support their sales growth agendas
This role covers both our commercial and recreational marine activities sold into the US market. We are looking for a pro-active individual with excellent interpersonal & time management skills who can cope well under pressure.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, able to build strong relationships and consistently deliver results. Ideally degree educated in a relevant field and with some experience in a similar role.
A good working knowledge of Word and Excel is essential, PowerPoint, Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable.
This role is based out of our Ft. Lauderdale, FL or Pasadena, TX location with some travel required.
Paid annually 65K to 70K
- Closing Date