Sales Manager Defence
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
- The Sales Manager will be reporting directly to his Division GM.
- Able to attend to pre-tenders and post-tenders meetings, presentations, co-ordinations, submissions
- Able to correspond and co-ordinate with manufacturer on relevant matters pertaining to Technical issues, Designs, Submittals, etc.
- Monitor, prepare and update Project and Site progress on a regular basis.
- Able to attend to on-site works for supervisions of Jet Blast Deflectors installations.
- Be able to attend to site visits and meetings for co-ordinations with Changi Airport Group/Main/sub-con, planning and submit site report.
- Able to draw up and plan for Project Scheduling & Planner.
- Able to review Design Drawings & submittals
- Be familiar and able to use and work with Auto-Cad and analysis
- Overseas travelling for meetings and site visits may be required, if needed.
- Should possess minimum diploma certificate, technical background and/or Project or Site Management experience, especially Airport Projects, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year experiences require
- Closing Date