- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Houston
- Job Advert Description
Survitec Group holds market-leading positions worldwide in marine, defense and aerospace survival technology. With more than 2000 employees operating across 8 manufacturing sites, our company brings its best-in-class products and services to a global customer base. Survitec provides a comprehensive range of critical safety solutions in marine, aviation and industrial services including rope supply, height safety, tooling, lifting and inspection, fire safety equipment and lifeboat servicing and maintenance.
With an extensive history spanning over 160 years and a portfolio of some of the most reputable brands in the safety and survival industry, Survitec is committed to product innovation, technological advancement and quality assurance.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Delivery Coordinator will Support and coordinate delivery activities, including third-party deliveries and same day deliveries to all locations within the designated locations.
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for coordinating deliveries including validating product readiness
- Working closely with service team to coordinate delivery times and locations
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment
- Maintain schedules and tracking to ensure expected delivery timelines are met
- Update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers
- Monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues
- Monitor customer on-time delivery on a daily basis
- Ensure suppliers ship product per Company freight routing guidelines
What Do We Need From You?
- Bachelors in Business or related degree (Masters-Preferred)
- Or a minimum of 5 years’ sales and marketing experience
- Experience leading sales and/or marketing teams in a maritime industry and/or technical field -Preferred
- Experience working in an international and/or matrix organization-Preferred
- High School Diploma and 3-5 years’ experience
Experience of creating and/or working with the following computer applications:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- ERP Software (MAS / Sage and IFS - Preferred)
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Stress Tolerance
- Positive Social Orientation
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Must pass a pre-employment background check.
Please send resume to apply.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date