Technical Sales Manager - Marine Evacuation Systems
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Norway - Alesund
- Job Advert Description
We are seeking a Technical Sales Manager with international sales experience and good knowledge of the maritime industry. As a Technical Sales Manager - Marine Evacuation System (MES), you will be given an independent technical sales responsibility for one of Survitec's market-leading evacuation systems.
Your duties will be selling MES to shipping companies, shipyards and other customers worldwide. You will work with sales through the Account Managers in our global sales organization, but also directly to the end customers in certain areas. The position also involves continuous follow-up of ship designers.
Good customer service and innovation are fundamental values for our sales team. We therefore seek a person who is motivated to find the best possible solutions for our customers and end users. The position will be administratively owned by Survitec Norway AS, but will report to Sales Director - Marine Technical Solutions globally. The position will be located in Ålesund, Bergen or Stavanger.
Characteristics / qualifications
- Experience from independent international sales, preferably from the maritime industry.
- Understanding customer needs, with regards to safety equipment.
- Skilled in Norwegian and English, oral and written.
- Higher technical education or equivalent.
- Independent, proactive, trustworthy and result-oriented
- Knowledge of maritime regulations and maritime safety equipment.
We can offer:
- Good work environment in an exciting international business that is constantly evolving.
- Challenging tasks with flexible work arrangements.
- Basic product training and good support from competent colleagues.
- Good development opportunities and competitive conditions.
We ask applicants to submit application texts and CVs in English.
- Closing Date