Operations Assistant (SGUK365)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Peterhead
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is currently seeking an Operations Assistant to provide full administrative support to the Peterhead facility with focus on customer asset service planning and the collation of monthly statistics for the Central Procurement Team.
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered and directed accordingly, taking and passing on messages where appropriate.
- Ensure all visitors are greeted, recorded and directed accordingly, including the issue and return of visitor passes.
- Manage the booking and availability of the company meeting room or make resource reservations offsite where required.
- Take minutes at meetings as required.
- Manage local company notice boards ensuring all required information is displayed.
- Produce monthly production and service efficiencies statistics based on facility output.
- Input all customer asset servicing details into the CSAM asset tracking system.
- Liaise with central functions for equipment required for service.
- Management of services schedules once the servicing of assets has been carried out.
- Setting up of service reminders for next required service of customer assets via email and on IFS.
- Run monthly reports and collate information from IFS for site on; stock value, stock turn, spend and savings.
- To gain experience in the MRP function within IFS and provide cover for the buyer when required.
- Complete staff hours anomalies and overtime on the company time management system.
- General administration, filing and the completion of documentation.
- Provide support to others within the administrative team in times of absence and increased workload.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Be able to demonstrate previous relevant work experience within a similar role.
- Have an understanding of the importance of providing a high-level Customer Service, and the ability to provide such a service
- Ideally have a working knowledge of the IFS ERP system.
- Ideally have experience/knowledge of the industry and its related products.
- Be computer literate with a good degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office inc. Word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Be flexible regards working hours and be able to work extra hours if required.
- Be able to communicate, both in writing and verbally, in a clear and concise manner.
- Have excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan time efficiently.
- Calm under pressure and able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ability to work within a team or on your own with minimal guidance.
- Closing Date