- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Ohio
- Job Advert Description
Transfer Driver/ Material Handler
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Transfer Driver/ Material Handler will efficiently and accurately pick and pack customer orders (internal and external), enter accurate inventory transactions and deliver needed parts to ensure manufacturing requirements are met.
What Will You Do?
- Drive Company truck for internal transfer of materials between local Company facilities and storage sites
- Maintains company delivery equipment (pallet jacks, truck, tie-down straps, etc.) in proper mechanical order. Schedules maintenance activities as necessary. Keeps maintenance records of activities
- Performs pre-and post-trip inspections of Company truck and equipment
- Accurately and efficiently pick and fill internal and external customer orders
- Ensure ERP transactions are updated daily to reflect accurate inventory and transactions of materials transferred via Company truck to other warehouse locations
- Properly package orders to ensure safe transit
- Unload and load truck shipments
- Responsible for adhering to all ISO9001 Quality Management system procedures and policies.
- Adhere to First-In First-Out (FIFO) Inventory System
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damages to the vehicles, to supervisor as soon as practical.
- Maintain clean work environment
- Perform cycle counts
- Responsible for following the requirements of the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) are followed as specified in QP21 (Marine Equipment Directive Control)
- Properly package all Hazardous Materials in accordance with DOT regulations
- Properly stock incoming product and materials
What Do We Need From You?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Certified Forklift Operator (Stand Up Forktruck - Preferred)
- HazMat Shipping Certification - Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean Record - Required
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- ERP Software (SAGE - Preferred)
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Absence
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
E-mail your resume along with salary requirements
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date