Operations Assistant (SGUK381)
- Position Type
- Full-time contract / temporary
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Birkenhead
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is currently seeking an Operations Assistant to join the Global Hire team on a fixed term basis until December 2019. This role will be to assist the Global Hire Operations Supervisor and Head of Customer Services in taking responsibility for the administering of Global Liferaft Hire Contracts, starting from the date of execution.
- Assist in the administration of Global Liferaft Hire contracts, starting from the date of execution.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining an operational and logistical network for Global Liferaft Hire contracts.
- Assist in planning and executing the delivery of the new hire liferafts to the vessels. This includes ordering the liferafts from the manufacturers.
- Plan and execute the services and the exchanges.
- Provide information to the customer in respect of upcoming services and exchanges.
- Provide the equipment and customer support for the annual on-board inspections of the ESR hire liferafts.
- Issue the invoices to the customer.
- Plan and execute the end-of-contract operations.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a global logistical network to support Exchange Hire.
- Any other duties require to successfully administer the Global Liferaft Hire Contracts.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
- Be able to demonstrate previous relevant work experience within a similar role, in areas such as hire fleet management and/or co-ordination of the operations process.
- Have an understanding of the importance of providing a high level customer service, and the ability to provide such a service.
- Ideally have experience/knowledge of the marine industry and its related products, but this is not necessary.
- Have experience in operations/logistics management, this is advantageous but not essential.
- Have a good degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Preferably have experience in using a CRM system or similar.
- Closing Date