Account Manager (SGUK376)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Edinburgh, UK - Findon, Aberdeen, UK - Glasgow
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is actively seeking a talented Account Manager to join our UK Marine Safety Sales Team. Managing key customers and having overall responsibility for the sales progression in Scotland this role would suit a dynamic individual who can work equally well independently and part of the wider Survitec team.
Role Responsibilities ·
- Working with major marine accounts that are both regional and internationally focused.
- Effectively manage all allocated customer accounts.
- Travel to meet customers face to face.
- Responsible for the achievement and delivery of expectations in line with Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible for achieving budget for the allocated area.
- Build on existing and develop key customer relationships.
- Understand the market and develop new opportunities and prospect accounts where appropriate.
- Work with global Key Account Managers and other local Account Managers and the local team to achieve results.
- Communicate with and support the internal sales colleagues to exceed the level of customer service required.
- Utilise the company IT tools through CRM to help develop the customer knowledge.
- Promote all company products where ever possible and provide support to other business units as required.
- Diary management and planning.
- Any other duties reasonably requested that are deemed appropriate and commensurate with the level of the post.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- The ability to work across a spectrum of businesses including up to senior board level
- Substantial marine experience in similar sales/technical support roles
- Proven negotiation skills
- Commercial mind-set and result oriented
- Ability to collaborate in teams as well as the ability to work independently by planning and organising own work
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Good communicator at all levels
- ‘Can do attitude’ combined with high level of ambition and strong desire for success
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- IT literate with experience in Excel, MS Office, CRM systems
- Full UK driving licence required.
- Closing Date