Internal Account Manager (SGUK377)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Edinburgh, UK - Findon, Aberdeen, UK - Glasgow
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is actively seeking an Internal Account Manager to join the UK Sales Team. Working with the Account Manager in Scotland and the wider UK Marine Safety Sales Team, this exciting role includes both sales through allocated accounts and a supporting administrative role.
- Deliver sustainable and profitable sales growth by selling more to current customers and winning new customers in line with agreed short and long term business plans.
- Sell and promote the Survitec offering, in collaboration with specialist resources when required.
- Build the sales pipeline (“Lead-to-Deal”).
- Ensure good and effective collaboration and communication across the account teams.
- Secure maximum buy-in from key customer stakeholders and optimal customer relationships across the account teams.
- Ensure consistent customer communication and co-ordinated customer activities across the account teams.
- Monitor the customer’s business activities. Obtain, share and act upon relevant customer insights.
- Drive campaigns and other sales and marketing initiatives.
- Manage the customer contracting, including seeking required approvals prior to offering
- Review the sales pipeline, top-line revenue, margin performance and initiate corrective actions.
- Set ambitious targets together with the UK Commercial Marine Director.
- Ensure current and accurate data in the CRM application (“Salesforce”).
- Provide market feedback and offer development opportunities to the Customer Services team.
- Contribute to the development of Sales strategies and plans
- Any other duties reasonably requested that are deemed appropriate and commensurate with the level of the post
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Substantial marine experience in similar sales/technical support roles.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Commercial mind-set.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to collaborate in teams and work independently by planning and organising own work.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers. Good communicator at all levels.
- “Can do attitude” combined with high level of ambition and strong desire for success.
- Good command of English (verbal and written).
- IT literate with experience from Excel, MSOffice, CRM systems etc.
- Full UK driving licence
- Closing Date