Payroll Assistant (SGUK383)
- Position Type
- Part-time contract / temporary
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Grimsby
- Job Advert Description
Survitec Group are seeking a part time Payroll Assistant on a fixed term basis for 6 months. As part of the payroll team you will assist the Payroll Officer to undertake a range of duties within agreed timescales, working 22.5 hours per week.
- Prepare payroll information.
- Process payroll information using IFS payroll.
- Process submissions to HMRC.
- Preparation of payment files, BACS and pension data.
- Manage wages queries from employees.
- Update employee information on IFS as required
- Deputise for the payroll administrator as required.
- Assist the Payroll Officer and finance team as required.
- Knowledge/experience of current payroll practice.
- Knowledge of HMRC payroll environment/rules.
- Experience of using an ERP system, preferably IFS.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills.
- A systematic and methodical approach with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate financial/payroll tax information to non-financial staff.
- Closing Date