Key Account Manager, Global Cruise
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Fort Lauderdale
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec Group has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
We are seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager, Global Cruise to be based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Key Account Manager will be a member of the Global Cruise team and is the key contact between Survitec and the assigned Global Cruise customers.
This team member is responsible for generating a continuous increase in demand for our products and services by developing and fostering strong, long-term customer relationships with key Global Cruise accounts. The role will be working closely with the local Customer Service team and Technical Sales specialists within Survitec in order to meet assigned sales targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build Survitec’s business with Global Cruise operators
- Actively monitor customer needs and solution design to assist in developing the Global Cruise offer portfolio
- Own customer sales targets and achieve these through marketing Survitec’s broad product and service portfolio to assigned accounts
- Adjust / determine pricing where applicable for strategic or competitive purposes
- Proactive service and product offer communication
- Support overdue collections
- Enter significant enquiries into SalesForce
- Escalate customer feedback on technical and service quality issues to the Operations Director and commercial issues to the VP, if the Customer Service and technical teams are unable to resolve the matter
- At least 5 years of commercial marine industry experience (cruise is preferred, but not essential) in a technical sales or account management role
- Formal education in engineering / technical studies and relevant work experience (such as Safety Officer / Engineer / Superintendent) is an asset
- Sales driven and motivated by delivery against targets
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong interpersonal understanding with an awareness of different cultures within the customer base, team and organization
- Ensure deadlines are met through excellent time management
- English fluency – written and spoken
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary plus benefits including health, dental, life, short-term, long-term disability, accident and critical illness insurances, plus 401(k) (Pre-Tax and Roth) with company match and contribution. A performance based bonus scheme applies to this position.
To apply, please submit your resume with an introductory cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Closing Date