Technical Sales Manager (TSM525)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UK, EUROPE
- Job Advert Description
The Person/Skills required:
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicating to all levels of business, inside & outside.
- Team player & Self-motivated individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Independent, proactive, trustworthy and result-oriented.
- Knowledge of maritime regulations and maritime safety equipment beneficial
- Competent in Microsoft office.
- Good Time management skills & Customer management skills.
Essential Criteria: - Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experienced international sales, preferably from the maritime industry
- A good practical aptitude for Technical products
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Higher technical education or equivalent
- Current Full Driving license
Desirable Criteria: - It is desirable that candidates demonstrate the following:
- Strong background in Marine Technical sales
- Fluent in Norwegian, oral and written would be beneficial
- Basic AutoCAD would be beneficial
Survitec can offer:
- Good work environment in an exciting international business that is constantly evolving
- Challenging tasks with flexible work arrangements
- Basic product training and good support from competent colleagues
- Good development opportunities and competitive conditions
Candidates should note that this role will require significant Global travel, and it is expected that the successful candidate will demonstrate a fully flexible approach to support the business and customer-focused requirements of Marine Sales.
We would ask that applications & CVs are submitted in English.
- Closing Date