IT Project Manager (12 months FTC)
- Position Type
- Full-time contract / temporary
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Birkenhead
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec Group has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager for a period of 12 months who will be responsible for the delivery of IT projects across our global supply chain, logistics and manufacturing estate. The role will form part of the Group IT Projects team and report into the Head of IT Projects
Based at the Birkenhead site, the role would require travel to other UK and global locations
- Planning, Executing, and Closing Projects
- Defining the project requirements and main deliverables
- Building its comprehensive plans,
- Managing Risks Issues and Dependencies
- Managing the budget
- Complying with all Group reporting requirements
Knowledge & Skills
- Project Management skills and a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering IT Projects
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate at Executive Level
- Ability to build and manage Project Teams
- A deep working knowledge of end to end supply chain including manufacturing
- Able to lead and manage large and diverse teams and stakeholder manage at Executive level
- Experience in managing onshore and offshore/remote teams
- A strong agent of change.
- Ability to lead and develop a strong project team.
- Organisational design, business change management / communication planning.
- Budget management and financial reporting.
Qualifications & Experience
- Project Management qualification or relevant experience
- Ideally 3-5 years working in an IT Project Management role managing multiple significant IT projects, budgets & resources
- Experience of working in a similar manufacturing/servicing business environment to Survitec
- Closing Date