Business Process Manager - Customer Services (12 months FTC)
- Position Type
- Full-time contract / temporary
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Birkenhead
- Job Advert Description
This role is offered on a temporary basis of a likely duration of 12 months to provide maternity cover for the existing job holder.
The purpose of the role is to implement and maintain efficient processes for Customer Services globally. This position plays a key role in the business transformation projects Survitec Group are planning to run over the coming years and reports directly to the Team Lead - Business Process Owner.
Based at the UK Birkenhead site, there will be some requirements for UK and global travel.(Applications from EXISTING SGL EMPLOYEES living in Europe will be considered)
- Document, improve and maintain the end to end processes with key stakeholders
- Seek improvements in work processes and develop change requests and raise them with the change process
- Testing and approval of changes
- Participate in application development projects
- Follow-up on process compliance (focusing on system flow)
- Support our Application Operation vendor with functional expertise within the areas of Incident-, Problem- and Change handling.
- Develop and conduct super user and end-user training
- Act as a data steward or co-ordinate with data stewards to ensure improved data quality
- Secure correct user roles and access rights
- Develop, follow up and report on process related KPI’s
- Benchmark process efficiency across countries and regions.
Skills and Knowledge
- Degree or equivalent higher education
- In depth knowledge of the business systems relevant for the process areas
- Proven communication skills and a good command of the English language (oral and written)
- Experience with developing and conduction end-user training
- Ability to prioritise based on business needs
- High level IT skills & Expert Excel user
- Analytic thinker
- Good wide ranging Customer Service process understanding
- Great understanding of data
- Min 2 year of experience within the defined process areas
- Closing Date