Delivery Coordinator - Panama
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for coordinating deliveries including validating product readiness
- Working closely with service team to coordinate delivery times and locations
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment
- Maintain schedules and tracking to ensure expected delivery timelines are met
- Update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers
- Monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues
- Monitor customer on-time delivery on a daily basis
- Ensure suppliers ship product per Company freight routing guidelines
What Do We Need From You?
- High School Diploma and 3-5 years’ experience
Experience of creating and/or working with the following computer applications:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- ERP Software (MAS / Sage and IFS - Preferred)
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Stress Tolerance
- Positive Social Orientation
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Must pass a pre-employment background check.
Please apply and include resume.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date