Material Handler (Warehouse Associate) - Panama
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
What Will You Do?
- Accurately and Efficiently Pick and fill Customer Orders
- Properly package orders to ensure intact arrival at customer facility
- Unload and load truck shipments
- Responsible for adhering to all ISO9001 Quality Management system procedures and policies.
- Responsible for following the requirements of the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) are followed as specified in QP21 (Marine Equipment Directive Control)
- Properly package all Hazardous Materials in accordance with DOT regulations
- Put incoming stock away
- Adhere to FIFO (First in First Out) Inventory System
- Work required overtime, as needed
- Perform preventative scheduled maintenance checks on Company owned equipment such as forklifts, stretch wrapper, and company truck.
- Maintain clean work environment to avoid accidents; follow all Company 5-S policies
- Perform cycle counts
What Do We Need From You?
- High School Diploma
- Certified Forklift Operator (Stand Up Forktruck, Preferred)
- HazMat Shipping Certification, Preferred
- Clean Driving Record, Preferred
Experience working with the following computer applications:
- ERP Software (SAGE or MAS90 preferred)
- Microsoft Office
- Warehouse / Inventory Systems
- DOT/ IATA Regulations for Hazardous Shipments
- Familiar with packing requirements of Hazardous Shipments
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Stress Tolerance
- Positive Social Orientation
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Must pass a pre-employment background check.
Please apply and include your resume along with salary requirements.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date