Sales Co-ordinator (SGUK409)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Birkenhead, UK - Edinburgh, UK - Findon, Aberdeen
- Job Advert Description
Survitec are currently seeking a Sales Co-ordinator to drive and manage sales into the Commercial Marine Sector. This role will also engage in all aspects of sales administration from enquiry and quotation through to order management and delivery.
- Pro-actively work to increase sales revenue for a designated client base through excellent advice and understanding of their business.
- Lisase closely with all clients/customers and build solid relationships.
- Responsible for quoting and selling Survitec Group products accurately and according to pricing manuals / margins specified.
- Feilding enquiries and offering excellent customer service via both phone and email.
- Consult directly with clients as well as suppliers / buyers to ensure sales orders and quotations are processed accurately and promptly and in accordance with Key Performance Indicators.
- Enter details of a sales orders / quotations into the company IT System so that client enquiries are properly received and processed until completion of the sales order.
- Maintain and develop computerised sales & marketing database.
- Utilise stock-control system to advise clients on availability of products and liase with the Purchasing and Production Departments to ensure accurate lead times are given.
- Liaise closely with other departments within the company to determine the technical requirements for Survitec products so that clients receive accurate technical advice.
- Ensure delivery dates are met by liaisng closely with internal departments to ensure that orders are within the turn-around time for the sale, communicating with the client at all times.
- Work with warehousing logistics and chosen shipping partners to add appropriate freight charges to orders.
- Accurately record all complaints to ensure the company can engage in continuous improvement.
- Propose alternative product when requested ones are either out of stock or discontinued.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up and updated on time and in accordance with set Key Performance Indicators.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have previous experience in business to business sales.
- Ideally have previous knowledge of our industry.
- Be a team player with a focus on customer requirements.
- Have an understanding of the importance of providing a high-level Customer Service, and the ability to provide such a service.
- Have the ability to communicate, both written and orally, in a clear and concise manner.
- Have good organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office and other web-based applications.
- Closing Date