Material Handler / Driver
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Florida
- Job Advert Description
What Will You Do?
- Pick and pack orders for delivery according to the pick lists provided by the Delivery Coordinator and within the required time frames
- Receive incoming goods into inventory
- Perform internal stock movements
- Participate in stock counts, picking and packing and report reasons for stock discrepancies (e.g. damaged, missing or faulty products)
- Ensure correct labelling of products
- Ensure quality picking of batch numbers and shelf life products
- Transport packed goods to the correct shipment location within the warehouse/dispatch area
- Ensure that products are packed for intact arrival at destination and segregated correctly according to transport and storage regulations
- Ensure that all necessary transport labels are attached to the packed order
- Load and unload shipments
- Responsible for keeping operations in line with QHSSE practices
- Responsible for adhering to all ISO9001 Quality Management system procedures and policies.
- Responsible for following the requirements of the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) are followed as specified in QP21 (Marine Equipment Directive Control)
- Properly package all Hazardous Materials in accordance with DOT regulations
- Check in incoming stock and stock in correct location
- Adhere to FIFO (First in First Out) Inventory System
- Organize product layout to effectively and efficiently utilize rack space
- Drive company vehicle for deliveries, as needed
What Do We Need From You?
- High School Diploma
- Certified forklift operator (Stand up forklift - Preferred)
- HazMat Shipping Certification - Preferred
- ERP Software (IFS, SAGE or MAS90 - Preferred)
- Microsoft Office
- Forklift certification - Preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License - Required
- Commercial Driver’s License HAZMAT Endorsement - Preferred
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Stress Tolerance
- Positive Social Orientation
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Must pass a pre-employment background check.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date