Supply Co-ordinator (Rotterdam)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Netherlands - Rotterdam
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec Group has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
We are seeking to recruit a Supply Co-ordinator based at one of our sites in Rotterdam.
To ensure that orders from our Customer Service centers are handled correctly, in a timely fashion and that customer demands are met from supply to delivery and communicated in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure there is continuous communication on the availability and lead times of products with Customer Service, transport, warehouse, expediting and procurement department
- Continuous follow up on quotes and orders
- Process shipments
- Liaise with warehouse operatives
- Print pick lists and scan delivery notes for warehouse if required
- Create invoice for closed orders
- Create required customs documentation for each delivery
- Create the Port Entrance Permit and get it approved by the Agents per delivery
- Coordinate preparation of documentation required for export shipments
- Supply Customer Service with necessary information concerning delivery status of orders i.e. charges, delays, availability etc.
- Provide complete and updated information to warehouse concerning time and place of delivery
- Assist other departments as needed on stock orders and purchase orders
- Order non-available items
- Maintain ETA dates for incoming PO’s
- Receive PO’s supporting an order
- Any other responsibility put forward by Manager not covered by this job specification form (within reasonable limits)
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
- Higher level qualifications in the fields of Business Management or Supply Chain related disciplines, or alternatively a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Purchasing and Supply Chain or logistics function
- Strong communication skills
- IT skills: MS suite (office, powerpoint, excel)
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Medium vocational administrative training
- Ability to communicate effectively within a multinational environment
- Ability to manage and motivate own and externally employed service personnel
- Ability to co-operate across organization lines internally and towards customers
- Closing Date