Team Leader - Administration & Logistics
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Administration / Support
- Norway - Alesund
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec Group has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
Survitec Norway AS designs, delivers and serves complete solutions for maritime safety and is the market leader in Norway on evacuation systems for ferries and express boats. Survitec's activities in Scandinavia are carried out from our 7 locations in Stokmarknes, Ålesund, Bergen, Stavanger, Kristiansand, Lysaker, Gothenburg and Odense. In addition, we have a network of partners in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Key responsibilities and main tasks
- Coordination of procurement, HSEQ, IT, logistics and stockholding.
- Handle administrative tasks and streamline admin processes.
- Cooperate with suppliers and corporate and regional supply chain teams.
- Manage a team of 6 dedicated employees in procurement and warehouse.
- Contribute to a positive working environment, motivating employees to develop themselves and the company.
- Report to the Managing Director of Survitec Norway.
- Relevant higher education, i.e. Logistics, Finance, Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant roles
- Managerial experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Speak and write fluent Norwegian and English
- Experience from the marine business is an advantage but not a requirement
- Proficient IT skills
- Motivated by delivering safety solutions to our customers.
- Efficient with high working capacity.
- Capacity to ensure projects and tasks are pursued to their full completion.
- Understand the importance of customer satisfaction.
- An analytical and innovative mind with problem-solving skills.
- Innovative with an operational perspective.
For further information, please contact HR-Coordinator Andrea Hansen Eksund at +47 984 12 541 or email@example.com.
- Closing Date