Internal Technical Auditor
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UAE - Fujairah
- Job Advert Description
Job Purpose: To ensure that the established QMS and operations are monitored by audits in order to continually conform to Survitec Group requirements, the requirements of the International ISO 9001:2015 series and other Regulatory & Legislative approvals and that it is effectively implemented and maintained.
- To be responsible for audits of in House FRS service stations, subcontractors and Technical Service element of Customer Service.
- Run the Blue Flag initiative covering Technical Service with the support of Regional Operations Director and Global Operations Director - Safety
- To monitor and update Rules and Regulations from IMO/MSC, for flag states and classification societies.
- In cooperation with Training Managers, interpret Rules and Regulations from IMO/MSC, for flag states and classification societies.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing organizational QHSE programs
- Review and develop the organization’s QHSE policies, procedures
- Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and ensure control measures are in place
- Coordinate/conduct training programs to increase awareness
- Compliance with legal and other requirements/maintain regulatory compliance
- Plan and conduct internal audits including supplier audits, prepare reports
- Ensure adequate corrective actions are in place for identified findings
- Conduct Accident/Incident investigation and follow up with Process Owners
- Support in bids and tenders concerning QHSE matters.
- Monitor and review the progress of the management system
- Communicate to all the involved parties on the effectiveness and area of improvement in the QHSE management system.
Skills & Knowledge
- Formal education in engineering/technical studies or at least 5 years working experience
- Proficient and certified Internal Auditor.
- Prior experience in working with regulations; legal; or ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 standard in related responsibilities.
- Technical or marine background
- Successfully passed Internal Auditor course in accordance with DNVGL standard
- Experience with auditing service stations is preferred.
- Very good process understanding
- Very good knowledge of fire & safety systems and LSA.
- Very good understanding of QMS, IFS and BIS
- Fluency in English both in writing and speaking
- A strong sense of integrity and quality oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate nature
- Ability to motivate own and externally employed service personnel
- Ability to co-operate across organization lines internally and also to be
- Computer literate (Windows Office).
- Willingness to travel
- Closing Date