Accounts Payable Clerk
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Houston
- Job Advert Description
What Will You Do?
- Process AP records in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment
- Ensure invoices are matched and accurately recorded in the ERP system in a timely manner
- Prepare and process weekly check run and wire payment requests following proper approvals
- Ensure reoccurring expenses are properly recorded and invoices are received timely
- Maintain a neat and organized filing system of all invoices, checks, reports, etc.
- Track all purchase orders and work with other departments to ensure that ERP system records are current and accurate
- Responsible for gathering and submitting required information for the creation of new vendors and updates to existing vendors in the ERP system
- Responsible for AP accounts recording, reconciliation and reporting
- Sort incoming invoices and/or distribute invoices for approval
- Maintain AP daily transaction spreadsheet in Excel
- Prepare monthly AP journal entries and month end AP reports
- Ensure compliance by performing departmental quality control checks
- Assist in month end close, as needed
What Do We Need From You?
- 3 – 5 years of Accounting experience, Required
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or related field), Preferred
- Experience working in an international and/or matrix organization, Preferred
Experience of creating and working with the following applications:
- Sage, Industrial Financial Systems (IFS) or other similar software, Preferred
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Stress Tolerance
- Positive Social Orientation
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Must pass a pre-employment background check.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date