Sales Co-ordinator (SGUK452)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Customer Services
- UK - Birkenhead
- Job Advert Description
Survitec are currently seeking a Sales Co-ordinator to provide the sales and customer services departments with technical and analytical support. This role will cover sales, management packages and new builds nationwide. The role holder will also support the Head of Customer Service and Internal Sales Manager with reports, general administration and other projects.
- Provide support to the Head of Customer Service in ensuring the team achieve budgeted and gross profit.
- Support the entire Sales department to construct, review proposals, agreement and new ITT for customers through to tender vet stage
- Consult directly with clients as well as suppliers / buyers to ensure sales orders and quotations are processed accurately and promptly and in accordance with Key Performance Indicators.
- Enter details of a sales orders / quotations into the company IT System so that client enquiries are properly received and processed until completion of the sales order.
- Ensure delivery dates are met and liaising closely with internal departments to ensure that orders are within the turn-around time for the sale, communicating with the client at all times.
- Ensure that all completed orders are priced, and paperwork is completed for invoicing payments.
- Liaise closely with Business Development Managers, Senior Business Development Manager and Head of Customer Service to ensure smooth operation and customers’ requirements are met.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up and updated on time and in accordance with set Key Performance Indicators.
- Supporting Head of Customer Service with a variety of monthly reports, including Management Package Monthly Reports, Liferaft Sales Reports, and Liferaft Service Reports.
- To create, manage and maintain specific customers’ management packages, keeping the database up to date at all times with accurate due dates of customers purchased items.
- Liaise with customers daily, dealing with enquiries and orders, entering details on our CRM system.
- Producing monthly reports of due items for customers.
- Quote for New build Packages for existing and new customers (leads provided by Business Development Managers)
- Prospect regularly whilst maintain the quotation spread sheet at all times.
- Responsible for pricing Survitec group products accurately and according to pricing manual.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have previous experience within a sales role and knowledge of the industry.
- Be a team player with a focus on customer requirements.
- Have an understanding of the importance of providing a high-level Customer Service, and the ability to provide such a service.
- Have the ability to communicate, both written and orally, in a clear and concise manner.
- Have good organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and targets and have an awareness of the requirement for efficient time management.
- Be competent in the use of MS and other web-based applications. Previous experience in the use of CRM and IFS would be advantageous.
- Closing Date