Customer Co-ordinator (SGUK453)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Customer Services
- UK - Dartford
- Job Advert Description
Survitec are currently seeking a Customer Co-ordinator to join the Customer Services team in Dartford. The role holder will be required to engage in all aspects of sales administration including the processing and co-ordination on safety service and product enquires and orders.
- Responsible for quoting and selling Survitec Group safety services and products accurately and according to pricing manuals/margins specified.
- Fielding enquiries and offering excellent customer service via both phone and email.
- Consult directly with clients as well as internal teams to ensure sales orders and quotations are processed accurately and promptly and in accordance with Key Performance Indicators.
- Monitor and ensure smooth running of customer existing contracts
- Enter details of a sales orders / quotations into the company IT System so that client enquiries are properly received and processed until completion of the sales order.
- Maintain computerised sales and marketing database.
- Utilise stock-control system to advise clients on availability of products and liase with the Purchasing and Production Departments to ensure accurate lead times are given.
- Liaise closely with other departments within the company to determine the technical requirements for Survitec products and safety services so that clients receive accurate technical advice.
- Ensure delivery dates are met by liaisng closely with internal departments to ensure that orders are within the turn-around time for the sale, communicating with the client at all times.
- Accurately record all complaints to ensure the company can engage in continuous improvement.
- Pro-actively work to increase sales revenue for a designated client base through excellent advice and understanding of their business.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up and updated on time and in accordance with set Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaise closely with all clients/customers and build good solid relationships.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Have previous experience within a sales administrative role.
- Ideally have previous knowledge of our industry.
- Be a team player with a focus on customer requirements.
- Have an understanding of the importance of providing a high-level Customer Service, and the ability to provide such a service.
- Have the ability to communicate, both written and verbal, in a clear and concise manner.
- Have good organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office and other web-based applications.
- Closing Date