Customer Service Manager (SGUK430)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Customer Services
- UK - Gosport
- Job Advert Description
Survitec are currently seeking a Customer Service Manager to manage the delivery of the order bank, projects and contracts from inception to completion to ensure control, excellent customer service and maximum profitability.
The role holder will also monitor and develop all customer facing aspects of our business to improve the ease of doing businesses with us and support organic growth. Directly sell and facilitate sales of our products through the wider group.
- Take ownership for, report, and maximise, the potential sales figure for each month.
- Forge the link between sales, operations (procurement and production) and the various support departments to improve the efficiency and delivery of the business.
- Ensure the internal sales team proactively sell at every opportunity, including driving sales initiatives and cross-selling.
- Ensure the internal sales team stay up to date with the latest products, legislation and trends to be giving confident and factually correct information to our customers.
- Manage all aspects of ‘sales admin’ including order management, pricing, data handling, freight and logistics.
- Report on specific departmental performance indicators such as freight recovery, order and quote entry.
- Utilise stock-control systems to advise clients on availability of products and support stock management.
- Liaise closely with Sales Managers and Agents to ensure smooth operation and customers requirements are met.
- Liaise closely with all clients/customers to maintain and build good solid relationships.
- Manage the tracking and resolution of all customer complaints. Establish systems, develop inter-departmental cooperation and ensure continual business improvement in this area.
- Be an active member of the Sales Management team with some direct account responsibility.
- Attend various shows, customer meetings and training courses in line with the business needs.
- Work with Marketing and other departments to ensure our customers and our website are kept up to date with product and business changes.
- Maintain and develop computerised sales and marketing tools and database.
- Support the management of parts and pricing within the computer system.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Substantial marine experience in a similar role.
- Commercial mind-set and result oriented.
- Proven ability to manage teams and forge inter-departmental links.
- Evidence of establishing processes to achieve consistent business efficiency and excellence.
- Key Account Management experience and the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Good communicator at all levels with proven negotiation skills.
- Understands the importance of providing high level Customer Service and has the ability and innate desire to provide such a service.
- IT literate with experience in Microsoft Office packages including Excel
- Experience in working with CRM systems.
- Closing Date