MES Sr Servicing and Installation Engineer
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Florida
- Job Advert Description
Job Description: Survitec Survival Products, Inc. seeks MES Sr Servicing and Installation Engineer in Miramar, FL.
- Installing and servicing of marine escape equipment on passenger carrying ships.
- Liaising with clients and shipyards on their servicing and installation schedule.
- Ensuring client requirements are met and a first class level of customer satisfaction is delivered.
- Delivering customer training as required.
- Performing any other appropriate duties as required by a relevant Line Manager in support of business needs.
What Do We Need From You?
- 5 years of experience servicing and installing Marin Ark Marine Evacuation Systems.
- Must have additional experience in: Packing Large Capacity RFDB Liferafts, Zodiac Raft, DSB Raft and Cruise Saver Raft; Servicing and installing Marin-ark systems; Marine evacuation system deployment; Installing Bowsing line; Re-installing MES systems to ships; Training life raft technicians; Preparing reinstallation schedule plans; and Liaising with ships captains and safety officers.
- Must possess Marine Evacuation Systems certification, including RFD Marin-Ark Mk 2 or Viking Evacuation Chute certifications.
- 15% travel within US and Canada required.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerant
- Positive Social Orientation
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Must pass a pre-employment background check.
Please apply and include your resume along with salary requirements.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date