Safety Service Administrator
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Administration / Support
- Job Advert Description
About the company and role
Survitec is the world leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine navy, defence aviation and offshore market. You will play an important role to ensure that our customers’ vessels and crew remain compliant and safe at all times. Do you have excellent communication skills? Can you cope with daily workload? Are you able to deal with difficult cases? As a safety service administrator you need to provide a full, timely and effective support the execution of safety service business in the geographical region. You need to optimise the business process flow, by ensuring clear communication, accurate administration and have a competent, professional attendance to customer requirements. you will be responsible for your own region and need to control all aspects of the safety service administration.
- Controlling all aspects of safety service administration, within defined geographical area of responsibility
- Authorised to control service reports and documentation according to the company's standards
- Day to day management of local Service Administrator function to ensure efficient sales order processing and accurate documentation work flow inclusive technical documentation
- Place work orders and purchase orders with sub-contractors and suppliers on behalf of the company.
- Timely execution of work orders as received from Customer Centres, and according to the customers scheduling and appropriate flag/class requirements
- Issue quotations and response to sales enquiries on behalf of the company, entering details of sales orders/quotations into the company IT System
- Technical, quality and administrative control of all appointed sub-contractors within the defined geographical area
- Prepare cost pricing information towards final invoicing of service work performed, within gross margin contribution guidelines as laid down in the company’s current sales / marketing policy.
- Utilizing stock-control system to advise clients on availability of products
- Ensuring that all completed orders are priced and paperwork is completed for invoicing payments
- Degree in business, technical administration and/or proven background in marine industry
- Relevant sales or operations experience preferably within marine or offshore field
- Strong coordination skills, you are service oriented and have a safety minded approach
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (Spoken & Written)
- Ability to communicate effectively within a multinational environment and to cooperate across organization lines internally and towards customers
- Systematic and accurate nature, capable of planning, setting and working to time-based operational targets
- Experienced user of office programs, Microsoft Office and EPR/IFS applications
- Ability to work on own initiative, ability to work independently as well in a team
What's in it for you?
We offer you a full-time, challenging position in an multinational and dynamic working environment. We offer a market-based salary and a comprehensive set of secondary terms. we attach great importance to personal development of our employees. We provide comprehensive (internal and external) training opportunities and pay close attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please send us your motivation letter and CV. Applications without motivation letter will not be processed.
- Closing Date