Safety Service Technician
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
About the company and role
Survitec is the world leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine navy, defence aviation and offshore market. Every 20 minutes, a Survitec service technician begins work on a new task. we complete more than 21,000 services on all makes and models of fire and safety systems and equipment. As a Safety Service Technician, you will play an important role to ensure that our customers’ vessels and crew remain compliant and safe at all times, by conducting safety services in designated port locations to our global customers.
- Insuring that customers receive a continual professional service
- Conducting safety service and other technical service
- Primarily conduct services in the most advanced systems in terms of automation/electrical design. If the more, advanced jobs are not scheduled, conduct regular safety service work on board
- Assist regional/local management in training other service technicians on advanced systems with automation/electrical components
- Applying the company’s quality standards and safety service concept routines according to coporate objectives when executing service work
- All service work is carried out according the company’s safety standards valid at the place of work
- Communicating technical deficiencies to improvement notices and assisting local management with follow up and corrective action as necessary
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor or manager
- Technical education in electro and automation
- At least 2 years’ experience in marine or offshore machinery equipment field, preferably with Safety Service
- in possession of a driving license
- Ability to read P&I diagrams • Good physical condition
- Service oriented and safety minded approach
- Versatile and adaptable to varied working conditions
- Good command of the English language (Spoken & Written)
- Ability to communicate effectively within a multinational environment
- Ability to cooperate across organization lines internally and towards customers
- Systematic and accurate nature
- Computer literate (IFS, Microsoft etc)
- Willingness to travel as part of flying squad or for training activities
What's in it for you?
We offer you a full-time, challenging position in an multinational and dynamic working environment. We offer a market-based salary and a comprehensive set of secondary terms. we attach great importance to personal development of our employees. We provide comprehensive (internal and external) training opportunities and pay close attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please send us your motivation letter and CV. Applications without motivation letter will not be processed.
- Closing Date