- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Ohio
- Job Advert Description
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Production Manager will manage and oversee all operational resources, including plant, materials, machinery and personnel to meet the Company’s objectives in the most cost-effective manner.
What Will You Do?
- Plan, organize and manage production with strong leadership
- Communicate and coordinate with all departments to ensure products are produced and shipped to meet scheduled deadlines
- Provide direction and leadership to the Plant Supervisors to ensure the company’s targets are met in relation to output levels and cost objectives to increase profitability.
- Implement new product introductions on-time to generate projected revenue and cost-saving opportunities
- Partner with the Materials team to ensure material delivery, production planning and inventory management are in line with the budget objectives and production schedule to meet customer demands
- Notify Operations Manager of any potential threats to on-time delivery
- Notify Human Resources of any staffing requirement changes in a timely manner
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure the availability of adequate resources of materials, tools and labor to effectively meet production needs
- Lead production team to ensure targets are met in relation to output levels, quality, production costs and customer satisfaction
- Communicate with all levels of production employees to ensure an understanding of Company objectives
- Review and approve all Disciplinary Warnings
- Complete annual Performance Development Reviews (PDR) for, and review with, Plant Supervisors
- Oversee completion of Hourly Employee Performance Reviews (PR) and provide management comments
- To develop a 5S and Lean Culture throughout the site
What Do We Need from You?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Operations Management at an accredited school
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Operations in a manufacturing-based environment - Required
- Experience in an ISO9001:2015 - Preferred
Experience of creating and working with the following applications:
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off/ Sick Days, Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
E-mail your resume along with salary requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date