Apprentice Safety Service Technician
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
Under Supervision and guidance conduct Safety Service business through effective planning and efficient execution in designated port locations and ensure at all times that safety, reliability and technical excellence are the key drivers supporting the Safety Service.
- Follow throughout the Apprentice Program (On-The-Job Training, Field Training and Classroom training).
- To perform Survey and Maintenance of the fire-fighting system and life saving appliances under the supervision of the authorised service technician.
- The position reports to the Safety Service Manager or Safety Service Supervisor.
- Applying the company’s quality standards and Safety Service Concept routines according to corporate objectives when executing service work.
- Responsible to follow Survitec Safety Standards, Safety Guidelines when working onboard and Workshop and other relevant safety standards valid at place of work.
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec (ITE) in Mechanical/ Mechatronic/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Good Physical Condition.
- Service oriented and safety minded approach.
- Versatile and adaptable to varied working conditions.
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Able to communicate effectively within a multinational environment.
- Ability to work under pressure work on own initiative.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to co-operate across organization lines internally and towards customers.
- Systematic and accurate nature.
- Computer literate
- Additional Documentation