- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Norway - Lysaker
- Job Advert Description
A good opportunity to join the Survitec Marine Sales division. We are looking for a motivated driven individual to join the sales team within our Northern European business. The Account Manager will in collaboration with the rest of the sales team be responsible for achievement and delivery of the budgeted sales and gross profit for allocated sector accounts within the nominated geographical area.
Primary functions will be to manage and develop key group sales accounts across the country ensuring that a high level of service/support towards the customer is always delivered.
Key Responsibilities and Main Tasks:
- Key point of contact for your customers.
- Execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for each relevant account in order to meet the company goals and objectives.
- Adopt a ‘hands on’ structured and proactive sales approach with a focus on generating strategic and organic growth by selling more to current customers and winning new customers in line with agreed short and long term plans.
- Responsible for the achievement and delivery of annual targets and budgets in line with associated Key Performance Indicators.
- Understand the market, products and develop new opportunities and prospect accounts where appropriate.
- Keep track of the relevant customer stakeholders and ensure optimal influence and relationships across the account teams.
- Review the sales pipeline, top-line revenue, margin performance and initiate corrective actions.
- Promote company products wherever possible through a professional sales approach, and attend various shows, customer open days and training courses in line with the business needs.
- Preferly higher relevant education (i.e. business, engeneering etc.), good experience can compensate
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a sales and/or commercial role, preferably within the marine business.
- Project and commercial contract experience.
- Capable of working on own initiative whilst being a key team player.
- Experience from Salesforce is a plus.
- Microsoft word and excel competence
- Work location is preferly in Oslo at our office in Lysaker, however Ålesund and Bergen are options for the right candidate.
For further information or other inquiries, please contact HR-Coordinator Andrea Hansen Eksund at +47 984 12 541 or email@example.com.
- Closing Date