- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Customer Services
- Job Advert Description
We are looking for a sales coordinator, who ensures the customers are serviced above
their expectations. Are you committed to provide the highest ethical and technical
standards of services to our global customers?
About the company and role
Survitec is the world leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine navy, defence aviation and offshore market. As a sales coordinator you will play an important role to ensure that our customers’ vessels and crew remain compliant and safe at all times. As part of the sales team, you need to provide full administrative support to the business development Manager and head of sales regards processing and co-ordinating all sales enquires, including chasing quotations. Do you have a great sense of responsibility, are you able to deal with difficult cases and looking for the best solution for the customer?. We need people have the ability to see the world the way our customer sees it and who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who identifying improvement opportunities to increase customer’s satisfaction
- Consulting directly with clients as well as suppliers/buyers to ensure sales orders and quotations are processed accurately
- Responsibility for quoting and selling Survitec Group products accurately
- Entering details of sales orders/quotations into the company IT System
- Utilizing stock-control system to advise clients on availability of products
- Maintaining and developing computerised sales & marketing database
- Liaising closely with other departments within the company to determine the technical requirements for Survitec products so that clients receive accurate technical advice
- Communicating with customers at all times and ensure daelivery dates are met
- Ensuring that all completed orders are priced and paperwork is completed for invoicing payments
- Liaising closely with Business Development Managers and Head of Sales to ensure smooth operations
- Liaising closely with all clients/customers and building good solid relationships
- Degree in business administration, finance/economics, marketing, logistics, or related field
- relevant sales or operations experience preferably within marine or offshore field
- Strong commercial / sales awareness, you are service oriented and safety minded approach
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (Spoken & Written)
- Ability to communicate effectively within a multinational environment and to cooperate across organization lines internally and towards customers
- Systematic and accurate nature, capable of planning, setting and working to time-based operational targets
- Experienced user of office programs, Microsoft Office and IFS applications
What's in it for you?
We offer you a full-time, challenging position in an multinational and dynamic working environment. We offer a market-based salary and a comprehensive set of secondary terms. we attach great importance to personal development of our employees. We provide comprehensive (internal and external) training opportunities and pay close attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please send us your motivation letter and cv, Applications without motivation letter will not be processed.
- Closing Date