Sales Co-ordinator (SGUK459)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Supply Chain
- UK - Plymouth
- Job Advert Description
Survitec are looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to provide full administrative support to the Business Development Manager, Product Manager and Head of Sales regards processing and co-ordinating all sales enquires, including chasing quotations, providing the highest level of customer service internally and externally at all times.
- Responsible for quoting and selling Survitec products accurately and according to pricing manuals / margins specified.
- Consult directly with clients as well as suppliers / buyers to ensure sales orders and quotations are processed accurately and promptly and in accordance with company policy.
- Enter details of a sales orders / quotations into the company IT System so that client enquiries are properly received and processed until completion of the sales order.
- Maintain and develop computerised sales & marketing database.
- Utilise stock-control system to advise clients on availability of products and raising purchase orders to suppliers to achieve the sales objectives of Survitec.
- Liaise closely with other departments within the company to determine the technical requirements for Survitec products so that clients receive accurate technical advice.
- Ensure delivery dates are met and liaisng closely with internal deparments to ensure that orders are within the turn-around time for the sale, communicating with the client at all times.
- Ensure that all completed orders are priced and paperwork is completed for invoicing payments.
- Liaise closely with Business Development Manager and Head of Sales to ensure smooth operation and customers requirements are met.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up and updated on time and in accordance with set Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaise closely with all clients/customers and build good solid relationships.
- Ensure that QHSE policies are followed (if required as part of job specific role)
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Ideally have previous experience within a sales role and knowledge of the industry
- Be a team player with a focus on customer requirements
- Have an understanding of the importance of providing a high level Customer Service, and the ability to provide such a service
- Have the ability to communicate, both written and orally, in a clear and concise manner
- Have good organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and targets and have an awareness of the requirement for efficient time management
- Be competent in the use of MS and other web based applications.
- Previous experience in the use of CRM and IFS would be advantageous
- Closing Date