Service Technician (Flight Safety)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
- Repair and Overhaul of Aircraft Oxygen Systems.
- Perform full disassembly and assembly of Oxygen Bottles, Oxygen Regulators and Masks.
- Able to perform trouble shooting and rectification works.
- Carry out full functional tests of Oxygen Bottles.
- Carry out hydrostatic tests of cylinders.
- Nitec in Engineering field, GCE ‘N’/’O’ level with relevant experience or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Aviation/ Aerospace industry.
- A team player with a positive working attitude and keen interest to learn.
- Able to work independently and well under pressure.
- Willing to do overtime.
- Candidates with relevant CAAS papers will have added advantage.
- Additional Documentation
- Closing Date