- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Ohio
- Job Advert Description
Reporting to the Regional IT Manager - Americas , the Network Administrator will be responsible for providing customer-driven 1st and 2nd level support in line with Survitec Group procedures.
What Will You Do?
- First point of contact for internal departments for IT related issues and problems, including hardware and software maintenance
- Logging employee support requests via a ticketing system
- Documentation of inventory, network diagrams and knowledge-based articles
- Telecoms (Ring Central / Avaya) and network infrastructure support
- Thoroughly and knowledgeably troubleshoot and resolve incidents in a timely manner
- Have a full understanding of all IT procedures and to ensure they are complied with at all times
- Engage, collaborate and build rapport with all staff throughout the business, and contribute as an active member of the wider Group IT team
- Regular health check on server equipment / server room / windows updates
- Address basic IT training/awareness with users, both ad-hoc and structured as required to improve competency levels e.g. users understanding files and folders security etc.
- Purchase, setup and issue new IT equipment as required
- Create and maintain site IT documentation e.g. label it, document it, maintain site issues / risks log
- Ensuring connectivity to all network resources
- Performing support for other locations in the Americas, approximately 10% travel.
- Continuing education in new technologies and software as business needs change
- Other duties as assigned
What Do We Need from You?
Education / Experience:
- Associate’s degree in an IT discipline at an accredited school;
- Or a minimum of 3 years’ of relevant working experience in a similar position in a medium / large organization
- ITIL Practitioner Qualification
Extensive Working Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Proven Technical Skills in Management of:
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Windows Server 2008 & 2012
- SharePoint Administration
- Microsoft System Center
- Endpoint Protection
- SQL Server (ODBC)
- Crystal Reports
- Apple iOS
- Android OS
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Office 365)
- Windows server 2008 and 2012 basic administration
- Desktop troubleshooting techniques
- File and print services
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off/ Sick Days, Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
E-mail your resume along with salary requirements
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date