- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Texas
- Job Advert Description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager whose main purpose would be to manage, develop and grow the relationship between Survitec and an existing major customer, ensuring the customer requirements are exceeded. The ability to work collaboratively with the manufacturing sites to ensure on time, right first time delivery is critical to the success of this role.
This role would be ideal for applicants who have a proven track record in US government contracting negotiating and associated processes, together with a minimum of 5 years Key Account Management experience of running large scale customer sales programmes
Location: Home based in Ft.Worth area, Texas
- To achieve budgeted order intake targets
- Key account holder for all customer communications
- Responsible for supporting other Defense contracts and customer opportunities as required
- Initiative to expand opportunities and grow customer network
- Work closely with Survitec F-35 PBL Program Manager and manufacturing sites to ensure delivery schedules are met
- Through prospect management ensure new and anticipated opportunities are identified and developed
- Maintain a register of pipeline opportunities
- Raise and maintain opportunity review packs as required.
- Attend Pipeline management reviews.
- Responsible for ensuring invoices are submitted and paid in accordance with contract terms
- Have full ownership of the bids and tender processes, ensuring key stakeholders internal and external are engaged throughout.
- Manage ad hoc commercial activities with the customer and co-ordinate dialogue between the customer and internal stakeholders when appropriate
- Attend Sales and Operational Planning meetings
- Attend and support internal & external meetings relevant to F-35 program.
- To be a focal point for all colleagues, in relation to
- F35 new opportunity shaping/new business development
- F35 Pilot Flight Equipment to include
- Pilot Cooler Units
- Perfect Fit 10 days
- Pilot Fit Facility
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Proven negotiation skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Have a strong understanding of account financials
- Results oriented
- Ability to act as a team player and collaborate at all levels
- Ability to work independently by planning and organising own work
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent Communication skills
- “Can do attitude” combined with high level of ambition and strong desire for success.
- IT literate with experience from Excel, MSOffice, CRM systems etc.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Planning & Control
- Delivering Business Results
- Business Development
- Managing the Customer relationship
- Using Information effectively
- Making good decisions
- Attention to detail
- Team Working
- Closing Date