Key Account Manager - Miami Cruise
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Fort Lauderdale
- Job Advert Description
Survitec Group is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec Group has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
The role of Key Account Manager is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Key Account Manager is a member of the Global Cruise team and is the key contact between Survitec and the assigned Global Cruise customers. This function carries responsibility for customer satisfaction, business development and continuous high-quality delivery of products and services to key Global Cruise accounts. The role is supported by a local Customer Service team and Technical Sales specialists within Survitec. Although no direct HR reporting responsibilities are included, it is key for the Key Account Manager to work very closely with the supporting teams to achieve timely and high-quality delivery to vessels under the Key Account Manager’s care. Sales targets for the customers assigned to the Key Account Manager are also the Key Account Manager’s responsibility, supported by Technical Sales specialists.
What Will You Do?
- Grow Survitec’s business within the Global Cruise Industry.
- Build an understanding of the unique requirements and operational methods of Cruise operators.
- Develop unique customer driven solutions to increase Survitec’s wallet share, whilst providing mutually beneficial outcomes for Cruise Operators.
- Understanding the Multi-Level customer stakeholder relationship requirements – decision makers and key influencers.
- Proactive customer visitation strategy – call planning and reporting.
- Qualification and ownership of product and service enquiries, from inception through to proposal, supported by customer service and technical sales.
- Own customer sales targets and achieve these through marketing Survitec’s broad product and service portfolio to an under-penetrated customer base.
- Communicate quotes and adjust / determine pricing where applicable for strategic or competitive purposes.
- Vessel-level supervision of technical tasks, on occasion / as required.
- Support overdue collections.
- Forecasting customer item and capability demand, in addition to providing input on financial projections.
- Customer Relationship and opportunity management through Salesforce.
- Contributing to continuous improvement.
What Do We Need from You?
- At least 5 years of sales experience within Marine or Aerospace industries (cruise is preferred, but not essential), technical or operational focus is also acceptable.
- Formal education in engineering / technical studies AND relevant work experience (such as Safety Officer / Engineer / Superintendent) is preferred.
- Strategic relationship builder – customer mapping.
- Sales driven and motivated by delivery against targets.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Microsoft Office and ERP Systems capabilities – IFS 8 Preferred
- Strong interpersonal understanding with an awareness of different cultures within the customer base, team and organization
- Ensure deadlines are met through excellent time management and allocation of priorities to the team
- English fluency – written and spoken
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance.
- Vacation and 10 Holidays.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Must pass a pre-employment federal background check.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled:
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date