- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Norway - Alesund
- Job Advert Description
- Perform service assignments on maritime rescue and safety equipment, including evacuation systems, liferafts, davits, MOB-boats and other equipment.
- Work in the station as well as out at customers' sites.
- The position may involve some travel activities to carry out assignments on ships etc.
- Experience from and interest in the maritime is an advantage.
- Technical background and practical understanding.
- Master Norwegian and English as work language.
- Driver's license for a Class B car is a prerequisite. Driver's license class BE, CE and truck is an advantage.
- Responsible, structured and independent
- Efficient and service-minded
- Positive with a good mood
- Good relationship-building qualities
We can offer
- Interesting tasks in a sometimes hectic but pleasant environment.
- Work in a team with great professional width where internal training will be provided.
- Good development opportunities and competitive conditions in an exciting and international business.
If interested send your application as soon as possible. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
For further information about the position, contact Operations Manager Annlaug Midtbust, tel. 905 92 181, or HR coordinator Andrea Hansen Eksund, tel. 984 12 541.
- Closing Date