Warehouse Assistant (1 Year Contract)
- Position Type
- Full-time contract / temporary
- Business Area / Division
- Supply Chain
- Job Advert Description
• NITEC in Logistics Services or similar qualification, with 1-2 years of experience in warehouse operations. GCE ‘N’ and ‘O’ level holders with at least 3 years of relevant experience will also be considered for the role.
• Be physically fit to perform lifting of loads (as may be required in the role) and able to support over time.
• Possess a valid Class 3 Forklift License.
• Experienced in operating a reach truck/stacker.
• Knowledge and experience in handling dangerous goods (DG) is essential.
• Computer literate, with demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as a team member.
• Good written and oral skills in English.
• Process valid class 3 or class 4 driving license would be highly preferable.
• Familiar with warehouse management systems (WMS) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
• Formal certification in IATA DGR and/or IMDG would be highly desirable.
• Willingness to perform overtime work as required (Overtime will be compensated accordingly).
• Experience in Survitec related markets and the business sectors.
- Closing Date