Regional Sales Manager
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Canada - Delta, British Columbia
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
The role of Regional Sales Manager is based in Delta, BC. The Regional Sales Manager is an owner of the 3rd party, distribution and direct sales function for a specific area. This function carries responsibility for customer satisfaction, business development and continuous high-quality delivery of products and services to Survitec’s partners. The role is supported by a team of internal sales and customer service personnel. The Regional Sales Manager will help manage the 3rd party and distribution sales and contribution targets for Survitec.
What Will You Do?
- Develop the Region’s 3rd Party and Distribution Strategic Sales Direction.
- Deliver sales strategy in alignment with company goals.
- Identify and develop a high quality 3rd party and distribution network representing Survitec values and support and grow existing partners.
- Develop product portfolio for 3rd party distributors to support a mutually beneficial market offer.
- Assist with diversifying product mix to improve stock turns and margin retention.
- Assist to develop and implement training materials to support distributor training efforts.
- Work closely with Sales Director and marketing team in developing marketing strategies and materials to improve brand awareness, in store execution, on line activations, in addition to aligning to brand guidelines.
- Target key account segment customers including shipyards and end user customers not serviced by our 3rd party.
- Manage the call cycle frequency.
- Forecasting customer item demand, in addition to providing input on financial projections.
- Customer Campaigns, including Seasonal loading, promotional activities, product launches and clearance activities.
- Support with overdue collections as needed.
- Customer Relationship and opportunity management through Salesforce.
- Contributing to continuous improvement.
What Do We Need from You?
- At least 5 years of sales management experience (Marine or Distribution Specific is preferred).
- Experience in managing professionals within a mature environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field – Preferred.
- Strategic relationship builder – customer mapping.
- Sales driven and motivated by delivery against targets.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Microsoft Office and ERP Systems capabilities – IFS 8 Preferred.
- Strong interpersonal understanding with an awareness of different cultures within the customer base, team and organization.
- Ensure deadlines are met through excellent time management and allocation of priorities to the team.
- English fluency – written and spoken.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Group Benefits after 3 months of employment
- Pension Plan after 6 months of employment
To apply, please submit your resume with an introductory cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Closing Date