Regional Demand & Supply Planning
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Supply Chain
- USA - Houston
- Job Advert Description
This role will be responsible for leading and supporting the Regional Demand and Supply Planning functions, providing effective, data driven analytics, while building strong relationships with internal partners, business units, OEM’s, 3rd party suppliers and broader supply chain partners. The candidate will have a demonstrated ability to develop key performance indicators and maintain and absorb data to provide insights and recommendations for all product lines throughout the product lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be able to translate strategy into action, resolve complex business issues working cross functionally and multi-nationally to make strategic recommendations to improve inventory and KPI performance. They will have the ability to communicate at all levels and proactively engage senior management to ensure ongoing commitment. This role will be required to lead, coach, and manage, while building a strong Planning community as the company continues to expand planning capabilities regionally.
- Managing demand processes across the region.
- Define the planning segmentation of a varied and complex portfolio of SKU’s.
- Manage the aggregation of the total demand plan process across product categories and individual business units, in support of a rolling 12-18 month estimate of unconstrained future demand in units.
- Use of analytics to support statistical modelling and segmentation.
- Continuous review and trend analysis to ensure KPI targets delivered, whilst mitigating business risk.
- Support the local S&OP process.
- Mentoring demand planning team members across the region.
- Drive and support continuous improvement to Demand Planning process.
- Managing demand processes across the region – covering significant reach.
- Define supply planning segmentation and approach across OEM and 3rd party suppliers.
- Review capacity and scenario modelling associated with internal OEM manufacturing and contract manufacturers.
- Demand volume consolidation and communication to 3rd party suppliers.
- OEM Rough cut capacity and scenario planning to support OEM manufacturing.
- Manage the Regional S&OP process and feedback to senior leadership on Executive S&OP recommendations.
- Develop, monitor and revise production and sourcing plans short and long-term to optimize material and resources.
- Drive and support continuous improvement to Supply Planning process.
- Responsible for abiding by the Employee Handbook and any supplementary memos and rules pertaining to your employment.
- Responsible for abiding by the company Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment manual and any supplementary memos and rules pertaining to your employment.
- Responsible for assisting with the identification of your own training needs and raising these accordingly.
- Responsible for undertaking training, and continuing development as appropriate.
- To assist, where appropriate, with addressing the training needs of colleagues.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties deemed appropriate and commensurate with the post.
- Where applicable, responsible for abiding by SOP 266 Wholesale Distribution Authorisation (Human) – WDA(H) and perform relevant tasks contained within the procedure in line with training competencies set by Line Manager.
The Regional Demand and Supply Planning Lead will be solely responsible for inventory across the Americas Survitec Supply Chain network. In support of this, the role will require the following skillset.
- Educated to Degree level in an Engineering or Business discipline.
- Advanced grasp of data and a solid analytical mindset focused on accuracy and detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications to all levels across the organization.
- Ability to manage stressful situations, identify and reliably focus on business priorities.
- Experience with a recognised ERP/Planning system.
- Tenacity, ability to adapt and contribute to a constantly evolving work environment
- Excellent written and oral skills in English. An additional language would be advantageous.
- Team oriented in an international and culturally diverse environment
Additional Beneficial Experience
- 6 Sigma project experience.
- APICS CPIM Certification.
- Safety products and services experience.
- Automotive or Engineering Supply Chain Planning experience
What We Offer
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental & Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off/ Sick Days, Vacation and 10 Holidays
· Short and Long Term Disability
· 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
E-mail your resume along with salary requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date