- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Netherlands - Rotterdam
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is currently seeking a Account Manager to join the Sales team, to take responsibility for the accounts in the Netherlands, Rotterdam and drive sustainable and profitable sales growth for allocated accounts.
Purpose of the role
Drive sustainable and profitable sales growth for allocated accounts. Lead the account teams.
The role reports to the Area Sales Manager. The role will collaborate closely with Customer Service, as well as other relevant functions across the Survitec Group.
The position has the authority to act within this Functional Description, agreed budgets and according to documented chart of authority as outlined by the company.
- Deliver sustainable and profitable sales growth by selling more to current customers and winning new customers in line with agreed short and long-term plans.
- For the allocated account portfolio, consisting of existing and potential customers:
- Sell and promote the Survitec offering, in collaboration with specialist resources when required Build the sales pipeline (“Lead-to-Deal”)
- Manage the customer contracting, including seeking required approvals prior to offering
- Monitor the customer’s business activities. Obtain, share and act upon relevant customer insights.
- Create and maintain the Sales Plan for each relevant account or Account Segment assigned
- Manage the account teams for each account and ensure good and effective collaboration
- Keep track of the relevant customer stakeholders and ensure optimal influence and relationships across the account teams
- Engage other account managers on accounts that also have offices in other parts of the world
- Implement and follow up on campaigns
- Review the sales pipeline, top-line revenue, margin performance and initiate corrective actions
- Set ambitious targets together with the Sales Director/Sales Manager.
- Ensure current and accurate data in the CRM application (“Salesforce”)
- Adhere to the Survitec compliance policy
For all business:
Provide market feedback on offer development opportunities to the Offer Development team
Contribute to the development of Sales strategies and plans
The position will be measured against agreed Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales Targets
- Account sales growth
- Account profitability
- Order intake
- Sales calls
- Adherence to the Survitec compliance policy
- Marine (or other relevant) engineering degree, or 5 years or longer experience in similar position.
- Sales experience, preferably internationally
- Proven negotiation skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Result oriented
- Ability to collaborate in teams
- Ability to work independently by planning and organizing own work
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- “Can do attitude” combined with high level of ambition and strong desire for success.
- Good command of Dutch and English (verbal and written)
- you live withinthe Netherlands
- IT literate with experience from Excel, MSOffice, CRM, IFS systems etc.
What's in it for you?
We offer you a full-time, challenging position in a multinational and dynamic working environment. We offer a market-based salary and a comprehensive set of secondary terms. we attach great importance to personal development of our employees. We provide comprehensive (internal and external) training opportunities and pay close attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please send us your motivation letter and cv,
Applications without motivation letter will not be processed.
- Closing Date