Key Account Manager
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Greece - Piraeus
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defense, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centers and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec Group has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
We have a vacancy for a Key Account Manager Greece & Cyprus. The position will be based in Piraeus, Greece.
Drive sustainable and profitable sales growth for allocated accounts. Lead the account teams. Liaise between the Regional Sales Director and the Account Managers in Greece and Cyprus.
- Deliver sustainable and profitable sales growth by selling more to current customers and winning new customers in line with agreed short and long term plans.
- Work together with the Regional Sales Director to further professionalize the sales process and pipeline delivered by the Sales Teams in Greece and Cyprus
For the allocated account portfolio, consisting of existing and potential customers:
- Sell and promote the Survitec offering, in collaboration with specialist resources when required
- Build the sales pipeline (“Lead-to-Deal”)
- Manage the customer contracting, including seeking required approvals prior to offering
- Monitor the customer’s business activities. Obtain, share and act upon relevant customer insights.
- Create and maintain the Sales Plan for each relevant account
- Manage the account teams for each account and ensure good and effective collaboration
- Keep track of the relevant customer stakeholders and ensure optimal influence and relationships across the account teams
- Engage other account managers on accounts that also have offices in other parts of the world
- Implement and follow up on campaigns
- Review the sales pipeline, top-line revenue, margin performance and initiate corrective actions
- Set ambitious targets together with the Sales Director/Sales Manager.
- Ensure current and accurate data in the CRM application
- Adhere to the Survitec compliance policy
For all business:
- Provide market feedback on offer development opportunities to the Offer Development team
- Contribute to the development of Sales strategies and plans
- Marine (or other relevant) engineering degree, or 5 years or longer experience in similar position.
- Sales experience, preferably internationally
- Proven negotiation skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Result oriented
- Ability to collaborate in teams
- Ability to work independently by planning and organizing own work
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers. Good communicator at all levels.
- “Can do attitude” combined with high level of ambition and strong desire for success.
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- IT literate with experience from Excel, MSOffice, CRM systems etc.
- Closing Date