Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Supply Chain
- UK - Grimsby
- Job Advert Description
Survitec are currently seeking to recruit a Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager to join the Supply Chain team responsible for leading and supporting the Demand/Supply Planning functions, providing effective, data driven analytics, while building strong relationships with internal partners, business units, OEM’s and broader supply chain partners You will have a demonstrated ability to develop key performance indicators and maintain and absorb data to provide insights and recommendations for all product lines throughout the product lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be able to translate strategy into action, resolve complex business issues in an international, cross functional environment to make strategic recommendations to improve inventory and KPI performance. They will have the ability to communicate at all levels and proactively engage senior management to ensure ongoing commitment.
- Managing demand processes for the business region,
- Define the planning segmentation of a varied and complex portfolio of SKU’s.
- Manage the aggregation of the total demand plan process across product categories and individual business units, in support of a rolling 12-18 month estimate of unconstrained future demand in units.
- Use of analytics to support statistical modelling and segmentation.
- Continuous review and trend analysis to ensure KPI targets delivered, whilst mitigating business risk.
- Support the local S&OP process.
- Mentoring and support of demand planning team members within the region.
- Drive and support continuous improvement to Demand Planning process.
- Define supply planning segmentation and approach across OEM and 3rd party suppliers.
- Review capacity and scenario modelling associated with internal OEM manufacturing and contract manufacturers.
- OEM Rough cut capacity and scenario planning to support OEM manufacturing.
- Manage the Local S&OP process and feedback to leadership on Regional S&OP recommendations.
- Develop, monitor and revise production and sourcing plans to optimize material and resources.
- Drive and support continuous improvement to Supply Planning process.
- Responsible for supporting the control of inventory within the region.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Inventory planning knowledge to correctly set inventory targets, balancing and positioning inventory at the right time to achieve the most efficient fill rate/stock balance.
- Knowledge of product life-cycle processes to support in the “Phase In and Phase Out” of products, whilst maintaining business needs and stock management.
- Skills with a recognised MRP tool to define “Net Requirements Plan” at both a local and regional level.Ability to present the output into the Local Regional S&OP process.
- A solid analytical mindset focused on accuracy and detail.
- Experience with a recognised ERP/Planning system.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including, word, outlook, excel and powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills both, written and verbal in English.An additional language would be advantageous.
Additional requirements that would advantageous:
- Working towards or have achieved APICS CPIM certification or equivalent.
- Experience with safety products and services.
- Automotive or Engineering Supply Chain Planning experience.
- Closing Date