Warehouse and Logistics Manager, Singapore
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Supply Chain
- Job Advert Description
- Diploma/ Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Warehousing and Logistics Management, ideally with broad experience in land/ air/ sea freight modes of operations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of inventory management and network distribution modelling techniques.
- Experience in implementing best practice in terms of global freight, transportation and logistics.
- Proven ability to manage different ways of working, dealing with ambiguity and complexity.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of APAC Customs Laws and regulations (Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan), HS Commodity Code Determination, Country of Origin regulations, Free Trade Agreements within APAC
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to get buy-in across multiple stakeholders in a functional matrix organization.
- Closing Date